"too crash-prone, needs a fix immediately."
This seems pretty cool, and i used to use this waaay back when. Despite it's barebones setup it gets the job done if you're patient and creative enough. The problem i'm running into is that whenever i try to load a figure or save a created figure it crashes, ruining my progress. Is there any way to fix this? i'd love to give this a higher review, since at its core it does it's job, but this crashing problem ruins all hope of that. I repeat, crashes when trying to load or save any figure file. Needs immediate fix.
- it's very simple and you can figure out most-if-not-all of its functions in a few minutes.
- installation is very simple and quick, make sure to check advanced in the installation options and deselect the three options if you don't want the toolbar or your homepage changed.
- the program crashes whenever you try to load a figure (be it from the generic ones that come with the program, or any custom ones you create). this is a major issue that NEEDS to be fixed immediately.
- The appearance is VERY simple--just beige background with the tolls and the workspace for the slides. nothing else.
- 29 Mar 2012
Articles Pivot Stickfigure Animator
Questions and answers Pivot Stickfigure Animator
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********